Join Plymouth University’s Dietetics Team and campus cafés in celebrating this national event in conjunction with the British Dietetics Association.
The theme of this year’s event is ‘workplace health’, encouraging people to think about their food and wellbeing while on the job.
Monday: Food and mood
- Can you eat food at regular intervals at work to avoid the negative effects of hunger? (i.e. fatigue)
- Think about the length of meetings, ways to stay alert, whether you’re able to walk to meetings, and whether you’re able to have a break in the middle of a long meeting
- Take a proper lunch break at one of our campus cafés, with special meal deals and offers.
- Find out what's on at our cafés
- Are you able to drink healthy fluids (i.e. water, milk, tea, coffee) regularly at work?
- Take the opportunity to be active in your working day.
The South West branch of the British Dietetics Association are holding a networking evening at the University on Thursday 9 June with guest speakers talking about the latest in all that is 'carbs and commissioning'.