This course is open to University of Plymouth staff members who are Office 365 site administrators
About the course
As an Office 365 site administrator, part of your role is to setup and manage content in your site.
This 2.5 hour practical course gives you an opportunity to learn how to improve the navigation and efficiency in a team site.
Prerequisites for this course
Before you attend, we ask that you meet some prerequisites. If you are unsure, please contact us before booking a place.
Before attending this course you must have...
- previously attended the Setting up a team site for site administrators course.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will know how to ...
- save a document library as a template to reuse in your site,
- create a look up list to reuse as a metadata column in multiple libraries,
- create a web page to display content in your site and help with site navigation,
- create a table with links to external web sites, other team sites and documents in the Official Document Centre,
- add an image to a web page,
- embed a view of a document library in a web page,
- create an image based navigation on a web page using Promoted Links.