Businesses are invited to join Cornelle Communications for this workshop focusing on Personal Branding.
The sessions will cover the following topics.
Business Branding and Personal Branding
- Why branding is important
- Discussion of personal brands
- Links between emotion and information
Personal Branding and the Communications Mix
- The impact of personal branding
- Personal branding and reputation
- What contributes to your personal brand?
- Understanding and influencing what you can control vs what you can’t control
Your Personal Brand
- Using your personal brand to differentiate your product/ service and business
- What is your current personal brand?
- Description of each other’s personal brands
- Accuracy of descriptions
Creating a Personal Brand Action Plan
- Taking control of your personal brand
- Exercise to review current personal brand
- Top 1-3 actions you can start straight away that will help develop your personal brand
Email email@example.com for further information and to book a place.