This course is for University of Plymouth staff only
Gain confidence using Moodle, the new Digital Learning Environment (DLE).
Who should attend this course?
This course is aimed at any staff responsible for creating student content for programmes or modules. Moodle's many excellent features help make student engagement and online interaction much easier for both you and your students.
Prior experience of using a PC or Mac is essential to benefit from this course.
What you will gain
By the end of this course, you will be able to upload existing content. You will be familiar with how you can use some of the basic functionality of Moodle to build a balanced course that will include resources and activities for your students.
The course will cover:
- Accessing your programmes and modules
- Getting familiar with the Moodle screen
- Selecting a layout and setting options
- Adding files and resources
- Adding content using a text editor
- Using the News forum for announcements
- Adding other staff members
- Managing what is displayed to students
Book a place for your selected date via Employee Self Service.
For enquiries about this course please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to attend your training session, please cancel in advance via Employee Self Service or inform us via email.