The Faculty of Health and Human Sciences is offering an Ear Care Irrigation and Instrumentation training day for registered nurses (licensed by Rotherham Primary Ear Care Centre).
This study day is intended to give the practitioner knowledge of and practical experience in ear irrigation and instrumentation. The knowledge gained from this day enables safer practice which can reduce patient discomfort, speed up resolution and make referrals more appropriate. It enables nurses to take a more active role in the prevention of ear problems, thus saving general practitioner consulting time and prescribing costs.
It is suitable for:
- nurses and audiologists
- nurse practitioners
- occupational health nurses
- nurses working in hospitals and nursing homes
- nurse advisors in walk-in centres.
Please note: If you have not previously had any experience of ear irrigation, it will be necessary for you to have supervised practice following this study day.
- Cost: £115.
- Bookings: Book your place via the eStore link above.
- Location: This full day course is being held at Mount St Mary’s Convent, Wonford Road, Exeter EX2 4PF, approximately half a mile from the city centre. Directions to the venue are available on the eStore page.
Please be aware that all courses run to minimum numbers. In the event that there are low numbers, these courses may be rescheduled to an alternative date.