This information is for University of Plymouth staff only
Note: this course is intended for staff who have attended a data workshop for site migration to University of Plymouth team sites
The University of Plymouth team sites are a cloud-hosted replacement to shared drives and communities and are an area to create, store and share everyday working files.
This course offers site administrators practical training on setting up and administering a team site.
Who should attend this course?
Staff that are administrators on University of Plymouth sites.
Attendance of a University of Plymouth site workshop.
What will I learn?
By the end of the session you will have a good working knowledge on how to setup and structure a University of Plymouth site.
The course will cover:
- Overview of University of Plymouth sites
- Creating a document library
- Migrating content to a document library
- Using metadata
- Creating views in a library
- Overview of site permissions
- Creating a members only library
- Overview of other tools in a site e.g. calendar, discussion, task list, web pages etc