This information is for University staff only
Note: this course is intended for staff who have attended a data workshop for site migration to Plymouth University team sites
Plymouth University team sites are a cloud-hosted replacement to shared drives and communities and are an area to create, store and share everyday working files.
This course offers site administrators practical training on setting up and administering a team site.
Who should attend this course?
Staff that are administrators on Plymouth University sites.
Attendance of a Plymouth University site workshop.
What will I learn?
By the end of the session you will have a good working knowledge on how to setup and structure a Plymouth University site.
The course will cover:
- Overview of Plymouth University sites
- Creating a document library
- Migrating content to a document library
- Using metadata
- Creating views in a library
- Overview of site permissions
- Creating a members only library
- Overview of other tools in a site e.g. calendar, discussion, task list, web pages etc.