Sustainable Earth 2018 is an annual conference connecting research with action, and highlights how researchers and organisations are working towards sustainability solutions. It is an informal and interactive event, aimed at a global audience to increase collaborations between organisations and researchers.
Each year the event attracts around 200 attendees from a variety from backgrounds including local groups, academic researchers, PhD students, global organisations, charities, and individuals with an interest in sustainability.
- Professor Dame Anne Glover, VP for External Affairs and Dean For Europe at Aberdeen University; former Chief Scientific Adviser to the President of the European Commission
- Baroness Bryony Worthington, Executive Director, Environmental Defence Fund Europe
- Dr Vanessa Lawrence CB, Senior adviser to governments, inter-governmental organisations including the World Bank and large private sector organisations and a Non-Executive Director of the Satellite Applications Catapult
- Professor Virginia Murray, Consultant in Global Disaster Risk Reduction, Public Health England; Vice Chair UNISDR Scientific and Technical Advisory Group
Call for participation: Discuss and disseminate your research at Sustainable Earth 2018
- The call for participation is now open - please see below for further details.
Deadline for submissions: Sunday 11 February 2018.