This seminar will discuss possible ways of utilising the cultural tools available and identifying key organisations that can help your business make use of the term 'Cornish' for financial profit. It will also look at some of the values associated with this term and the background to it.
- Cllr Julian German, Portfolio Holder for Economy and Culture of Cornwall Council
- Simon Tregoning, Owner of Classic Cottages
- Ross Williams, Director of Cornwall Arts Centre Trust
- Jenifer Lowe, Programme manager for MAGA - the Cornish Language Partnership
- Julie Seyler, Cultural Programme Manager at Cornwall Council
The seminar will be introduced and chaired by Kim Conchie, Chief Executive of Cornwall Chamber of Commerce. It is organised by KernowPods in conjunction with Cornwall Council and supported by the Pool Innovation Centre.
Location: Pool Innovation Centre, Redruth, Cornwall.