University of Plymouth Music Week showcases the enormous diversity and quality of music that happens in and around the University.
The majority of the performers are staff and students both from the music degree course and the University ensembles that are open to all.
Designed for all to enjoy, the second annual Music Week will feature gospel, jazz, improvisation, rock, contemporary composed music, electronics and the amazing sound of the Balinese gamelan.
- Plymouth University Gospel Choir and Plymouth University Big Band – Tuesday 8 May
- The Steve Buckley Trio with Katherine Williams And Tom Armstrong – Wednesday 9 May
- Sam Richards: Empty Moments – Wednesday 9 May
- Gamelan with the Plymouth University Gamelan Orchestra – Thursday 10 May
- Ambient Chilled: Electronics And New Instruments – Thursday 10 May
- Lona Kozik: Philip Glass Metamorphosis – Friday 11 May
- Sam Richards: An Evening Of Jazz, Blues And Improvisation – Friday 11 May
- Capulus – Saturday 12 May
Date: Tuesday 8 May - Saturday 12 May