The annual Vice-Chancellor's Teaching and Learning Conference takes place at the University in June.
- Research teaching nexus
- Co creating curriculum with students
- Enhancing students’ digital opportunities
Professor David Sadler, Deputy Vice-Chancellor Education, University of Western Australia: 'Innovation in Higher Education'
KEYNOTE JOINT PRESENTERS
- Jo Sellick, Associate Dean for Teaching and Learning, Faculty of Business, University of Plymouth
- Carole Sutton,
Associate Professor (Senior Lecturer) Sociology
(Quantitative Methods), School of Law, Criminology and Government, University of Plymouth
- Emma Purnell, Senior Learning Technologist, ASTI, University of Plymouth
- Anne McDermott, Research Fellow, ASTI, University of Plymouth
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The call for abstracts is now open. Please submit an abstract via the above link before the deadline of Friday 27 April, 12:00.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.