World Mental Health Day is taking place on Monday 10th October.
The Mental Health Support Team and Disability Services at the University are teaming up to provide pop-up events on and off-campus throughout the week for University students and staff.
Mental health workers and Disability Services advisers will be on hand to offer advice and guidance, and signpost to services.
If you're feeling overwhelmed and want to know where to access support and advice, find the team from 1pm-3.30pm at one of the venues below:
- Monday 10 October - Learning Gateway
- Tuesday 11 October - Students' Union
- Wednesday 12 October - Room 111, Cookworthy Building
- Thursday 13 October - Seminar Room 6, John Bull Building
- Friday 14 October - Common Room, PAHC Building.