Sustaining a thriving research and teaching environment for the brightest and best in healthcare and pioneering medicine
Your support for the future
“The Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry are fantastic, providing support for the health services of Devon and Cornwall now, and preparing to conquer new peaks of achievement through their exceptional research in the future.
They really do deserve your support, through the Peninsula Medical Foundation, for their work; we all may benefit from it in years to come.”
Col. Edward Bolitho OBE, Lord-Lieutenant of Cornwall
Press office news
- Denis rides again – charity cycle for life-saving medical research 22 August 2018
- Neural stem cell placement for student 16 June 2017
- Innovate UK funds new kind of vaccine to target deadly pathogens emerging from animals 18 April 2017
- Funding for student oral cancer project 11 April 2017
- Teenage patient’s plea to help fund research for brain tumours 31 March 2017
Peninsula Medical Foundation is a Registered Charity No.1060423.