Honorarium and expenses claim forms
Please download the relevant claim form/s from the options below. If you are unsure which is the correct faculty please contact Rachel Mace at email@example.com.
The claim forms are updated each year so please ensure that you download the most up to date version/s from this site.
Travel and subsistence policy for external examiners (effective June 2017)
Please can we draw your attention to the following:
- Claims for payment of expenses must be submitted within one month of being incurred.
- Removal of the option under rail travel to travel first class. Rail travel must be booked at the most economical fare available for the journey. Open tickets should not be purchased, with the exception of where rail travel is an onward journey, for example after a flight, where delays may be possible.
- The daily subsistence rate is up to £40 and covers breakfast, lunch and evening meal.
- The cost of alcohol cannot be claimed as part of the cost of a meal.
- Itemised receipts or original travel tickets must be provided in accordance to HMR&C regulations, otherwise expenses cannot be claimed. Under the University’s financial regulations, credit card receipts are not acceptable.
For an expenses claim form for the External Examiners’ Conference, please see the conference page.
Faculty of Arts and Humanities
Faculty of Business
Faculty of Health and Human Sciences
Faculty of Science and Engineering
Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry