Our contemporary and flexible teaching approach ensures you will leave the programme with the advanced skills and knowledge to make a real and profound impact on patient care.
You’ll benefit from the following learning outcomes when studying for the MSc Advanced Professional Practice in Occupational Therapy:
- Develop the understanding, thinking, questioning and reasoning skills of Occupational Therapists in order to enhance your efficiency, effectiveness and creativity in professional practice.
- Develop your theoretical knowledge, critical analysis and evaluation of occupational science and its role in guiding occupational therapy practice.
- Critically review and evaluate trends in theory, practice and management in health, social care or third sector settings.
- Develop your critical awareness as leaders and the principles and strategies to develop others.
- Promote an understanding of philosophy and procedures involved in research and use of evidence in practice.
- Develop and apply research skills in the systematic