UPIC has been delivering high-quality foundation, first year and pre-masters programmes in partnership with the University of Plymouth since 2009. The College is part of Navitas, a leading global education provider, and based at our city centre campus.
To date, over 1,000 students from around the world have successfully progressed into the University.* Courses are specially designed for EU and international students who don’t meet the requirements for direct entry to their chosen degree, with a focus on developing the standard of English, study skills and subject knowledge required for success at undergraduate or postgraduate level.
Students benefit from:
- full access to University facilities
- small class sizes and highly qualified tutors
- a dedicated Student Services team, providing around-the-clock support
- help with visas, pre-arrival, arrival and accommodation
- single Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) for the duration of studies, including UPIC programme
- pre-sessional English (if required).
Studying in the UK is a once in a lifetime experience for many students, watch this video and get a feel for what it's like to study and live in Plymouth.
- ? Architecture & Design
- ? Biological & Biomedical Sciences
- ? Business & Management
- ? Computing
- ? Construction Management & Building Surveying
- ? Engineering & Robotics
- ? Environmental Sciences
- ? Health & Human Sciences
- ? International Relations & Politics
- ? Law
- ? Maritime Business & Logistics
- ? Mathematical Sciences
- ? Navigation, Marine & Ocean
- ? Tourism & Hospitality