February 2016. Meriel Chudleigh, Lecturer in Nursing recently attended the We Get Together conference for ‘Tweeters’ in Salford.
We have had a symposium on social media accepted for the RCN Centenary conference in November 2016. We will be presenting about PUNC alongside colleagues from Salford University, We Nurses, and Patient Opinion.
Nursing student engagement with health professionals and the public via social media will be on Wednesday 23 November 2016 at 15.15 - 17.15.
- Our paper Jones R, Kelsey J, Nelmes P, Chinn N, Chinn T, Proctor-Childs T Introducing Twitter as an assessed component of the undergraduate nursing curriculum: case study was published by the Journal of Advanced Nursing online on 10 February 2016..
- An article about social media including @PUNC14 was published by Stephanie Jones-Berry in the Nursing Standard on 10 February 2016.
- An article about @PUNC14 by Ray Jones was published in the Nursing Standard on 2 March 2016.
- November 2015. First year student Xavier Craze and third year student Natalie Bond were invited by Health Education England to tweet their Hackathon.
- January 2015. Second year student Julie Woolman has joined the @WeNurses team as ‘student tweeter’ alongside a student from Salford University. Learn more at We Communities.