Dr Ben Siu
Lecturer in Marketing (Education)
Plymouth Business School (Faculty of Arts and Humanities)
Lecturer in Marketing
My background is in marketing and I have worked with local businesses in the South West. These include industries such as online marketing, facilities management, leisure industry and catering.
Member of the Market Research Society (MRS)
My research interest includes the following:
- The report focuses on the facets that contribute to the success of an International Branch Campus, and how success can be measured. In the report, five success factors and numerous success measures are discussed in relation to how both higher education management and regulatory bodies can better manage international branch campuses.
The British Academy of Management
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Research degrees awarded to supervised students
Supervision of Undergraduate Dissertations for:
BSc (Hons) Marketing
BSc (Hons) Business Management
Supervision of Postgraduate Dissertations for:
MSc Marketing Management and Strategy
Masters of Business Administration
MSc Business Management (Marketing)
MSc Social and Digital Marketing
British Academy of Management Conference 2013 : Conference Proceedings
Siu, Y., Heffernan, T. W. & Lean, J. (2013). Success and failure factors of foreign direct investment in transnational education. British Academy of Management Conference (p. 1). London, UK: British Academy of Management.
Reports & invited lectures
Sage Research Methods Online Videos: Market Research 2020
1. Marketing Research Process: Defining a Problem
2. Research Design for Marketing
3. Sampling for Marketing Research: Who, How, What, Where, and Why?
4. Quantitative Marketing Research with a Beginner’s Guide to Qualtrics
5. Qualitative Marketing Research