Dr Martha Paisi
Post Doctoral Research Fellow in Women's Health
School of Nursing and Midwifery (Faculty of Health & Human Sciences)
1. Christophi C, Pampaka D, Paisi M, Ioannou S and DiFranza JR. Levels of physical dependence on tobacco among adolescent smokers in Cyprus'. Addictive Behaviors. 2016; 60: 148-153.
2. Savvides ECG, Christophi CA, Paisi M, Pampaka D, Kinnunen T and Connolly GN Factors associated with intent to quit tobacco use in Cyprus adolescents'. Preventive Medicine. 2014; 60: 83-87.
3. Christophi CA, Paisi M, Pampaka D, Kehagias M, Vardavas C and Connolly GN. The impact of the Cyprus comprehensive smoking ban on air quality and economic business of hospitality venues. BMC Public Health. 2013; 13 :76.
4. Makris KC, Christophi CA, Paisi M, Ettinger AS. A preliminary assessment of low level arsenic exposure and diabetes mellitus in Cyprus. BMC Public Health. 2012; 12:334.
5. Sleap M, Elliot B, Paisi M and Reed H. The Lifestyle of Affluent Young People Aged 9-15 years: A Case Study. J Phys Act Health. 2007; 4(4):459-468.
6. Nakano E, Taiwo F A, Nugent D, Griffiths HR, Aldred S, Paisi M, Kwok M, Bhatt P, Hill MHE, Moat S and Powers H J. Downstream effects on human low density lipoprotein of homocysteine exported from endothelial cells in an in vitro system. J. Lipid Res. 2005; 46:484-493.