How can we help
The chaplaincy is here to support you in all sorts of ways, including:
- a welcoming face and helping hand if you're having problems settling into university life, or at any time during the year
- a team of chaplains and faith advisors who provide help and advice on all faith-related matters, as well as many other areas
- support through a bereavement or other tragedy
- lectures and conferences considering ethical and academic issues
- a regular mailing to keep you up to date with chaplaincy events - email email@example.com if you'd like to receive it.
Where to pray on campus
The Chaplaincy (1 Kirkby Terrace behind the Rolle Building) has a Quiet Room which is available for prayer and quiet reflection by all faiths and none. The Chaplaincy is open weekdays 10:00 - 16:00 in term time and 12:00 - 14:00 in vacations.
Prayer rooms are also available in 20 Endsleigh Place from 09:00 - 17:00 weekdays with washing facilities for both genders.
In addition Sherwell Church is available on Mondays and Wednesdays from 12:00 - 13:00 for Christian prayer or for quiet reflection. The Church is accessible from North Hill.
Introduction to our multi-faith chaplaincy
Watch our short video to find out more about what the chaplaincy can offer you.
Meet the Chaplaincy Team
The University Chaplaincy is made up of a diverse range of people from different faiths.Learn more about the Chaplaincy team
Student religious groups
Find out about the diverse religious groups open to you as a student at Plymouth.Learn more about student religious groups
Faith communities and places of worship
Use this list to find the best place of worship for you. We've included those closest to the city centre and our student communities.Find out about nearby places of worship
Our multi-faith chaplaincy puts on a range of regular events, including lectures and debates.Check out our schedule of weekly and monthly events
Throughout the year our multi-faith chaplaincy puts on a number of special events.Browse our schedule of special events
Chaplaincy contact details
The Multi-Faith Chaplaincy, 1 Kirkby Place, University of Plymouth, Drake Circus, Plymouth, Devon, PL4 8AA
10:00-16:00 (term time), 12:00-14:00 (holidays) We will be CLOSED for Christmas from 23 December and will reopen at 12:00 on Tuesday 2 January 2018