What is Clearing?
Clearing is another opportunity for you to secure your place at university this September.
You will be able to apply through Clearing if you:
- haven't done quite as well as you expected and you haven't met the conditions of your offers
- haven't made a UCAS application this year
- or if you haven't received any offers (or none that you wanted to accept).
When is Clearing?
- Clearing opened Thursday 5 July 2018 for those who already had exam results or hold no offers.
- Clearing officially opened on results day, Thursday 16 August 2018.
- Clearing closes on Thursday 20 September 2018.
Call our Clearing hotline on 0333 241 6929 to speak with our Admissions team about the process and your application to study with us this September.
- Monday to Thursday, 9:00–17:00
- Friday, 9:00–16:30
For more information and advice on Clearing please visit UCAS.