This course is for Plymouth University staff only
Who will benefit?
This course is designed for anyone who needs to publish, update and share information in a Community on the University Intranet.
Participants must have basic PC skills (i.e. be able to use a mouse, keyboard and windows desktop environment).
What will you gain?
By the end of the course participants will be able to manage and publish a wide range of information in a Community on the Intranet.
What the course will cover:
- Setting up your own Community
- Creating a Community homepage
- Creating Document, Meeting and Web Page folders
- Creating links to web sites
- Creating links to other Communities
- Deleting information in a Community
Register your interest via Employee Self Service.