What is PebblePocket?
PebblePocket is an app powered by PebblePad that lets you quickly create assets on the go. It allows you to edit and save the mobile assets on your device and send them to your Pebble+ asset store.
PebblePocket can be used to:
- Create simple records of your learning using post, reflection or activity templates
- Add photos or videos
- Save, edit or remove your mobile assets on the device
- Send your assets to your Pebble+ asset store
- Link to your PebblePad account so you can also use the app to launch PebblePad in your device’s browser
- You can download the app via the App Store (iOS) and Google Play Store (Android)
- Internet connection information
- You will need to log into your account via the app in order to send assets to your Pebble+ asset store, once you have logged in, you do not need to enter your account details the next time you send asset via the app