How can I develop these attributes further?
- Attend workshops in specific employability skills and make use of the Careers and Employability service here.
- You can develop many skills and attributes by signing up to the Plymouth Award.
- Volunteering can provide many opportunities to develop professional skills that will be invaluable for your employability. Check out the Student Union Volunteering Toolkit.
- Develop your team working skills and think about how effective you are in a team. Try the Team Effectiveness Assessment.
- The exciting FLUX competitions are excellent opportunities to develop business skills and commercial awareness, important skills that employers look for in graduates.