All of partnerships staff delivering a Plymouth programme have access to a wide range of support and resources including quality assurance processes and documentation to support and enhance teaching and learning, programme development and student experience.
University policies and strategies
- University's mission
- University's strategy
- Teaching, Learning and the Student Experience Strategy 2013-2020
Teaching and Learning Handbook - contains information and links relating to teaching, learning, assessment and student support. This handbook is intended for staff and complements the Student Handbook.
Central Quality Office - developing quality assurance and enhancement strategy and providing advice to the University and all our partners.
- QAA (including the latest QAA review report)
- QAA Higher Education Review
- Periodic review
- QAA handbook
- External Examiners
- Student regulations, policies and procedures
- Students as partners
- Academic Partnerships essential student study guide
- Careers and employability
- Plymouth Award
- Academic Partnerships internal community (note you will need your RUT to login)
- Student support and services
Academic regulations - University rules and regulations that relate to your studies and assessment.