Plymouth Business School is part of the University of Plymouth's Faculty of Business. It has four departments of Accounting, Economics and Finance; International Shipping, Logistics and Operations; People, Marketing and Entrepreneurship; and Tourism and Hospitality. The School offers undergraduate and postgraduate (masters) degrees, is research active and works in partnership with industry and organisations across the world.
Professor Jingjing Xu, Head of School, Plymouth Business School
Welcome to Plymouth Business School
I welcome you to join our staff, student and business community and our globally informed and influential alumni network.
Our purpose is to inspire and enable students, staff, alumni and communities to achieve their full potential.
We do this through quality and authenticity in our teaching and research and through our national and international partnerships.
We aim to provide our graduates with a memorable and exceptional student experience, enabling them to maximise their success in their chosen career.
Professor Jingjing Xu
Head of School
Looking for foundation level entry to business courses?
The following foundation level courses are currently available for a 2019/20 start:
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (2 year fast track and 3 year course) with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Economics with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Events Management with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Marketing with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Maritime Business and Logistics with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Maritime Business and Maritime Law with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management with Foundation Year
Plymouth Business School events
- BETA Enterprise Programme 28 February 2019 14:00 - 16:00
- BETA Enterprise Programme 6 March 2019 14:00 - 16:00
- BETA Enterprise Programme 13 March 2019 14:00 - 18:00
- BETA Enterprise Programme 20 March 2019 14:00 - 16:00
- Law Clinic presentation evening 21 March 2019 18:00 - 20:00
- BETA Enterprise Programme 28 March 2019 14:00 - 16:00
Plymouth Business School news
- Low skilled, low paid workers of the world don’t unite, research shows 17 December 2018
- Bullying and harassment in the NHS could be costing billions 24 October 2018
- Research reveals 'crucial' importance of gender balance in bank boards 20 July 2018
- Students impress BETA judges in pitch for start-up funding 22 May 2018
- Academics help enhance graduate employment in Africa 23 April 2018