Our students are calling for a curriculum and HE experience that has sustainability at its heart; supporting their development of attributes and expertise that enables them to meet wellbeing needs and make a difference locally, nationally and globally (NUS 2018).
Plymouth’s vision is to grow our international reputation for being a centre of excellence in sustainability teaching and learning. We have an exciting team of staff, students, alumni and community partners helping to continue this pioneering work. Called the Centre for Sustainable Futures (CSF), this community of practice is led by Dr Paul Warwick and extends across all faculties of the University.
If you have a spark of interest in being part of CSF and helping to take this great educational work forwards through your teaching, studying or volunteering then we would love to work with you.
- Artemis - Sister of Apollo 26 November 2019 18:30 - 21:00
- Tamar Valley Food Hubs 29 November 2019 15:30 - 15:45
- Plymouth Tree Partnership meetings 18 December 2019
- Plymouth Tree Partnership meetings 15 January 2020
- Biodiversity at a Crossroads | Research Festival 2020 20 January 2020 08:30 - 17:00
- University of Plymouth awarded the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for world-leading microplastics work 21 November 2019
- University of Plymouth takes lead role in national Climate Commission 13 November 2019
- University expert contributes to new BBC series Seven Worlds, One Planet 23 October 2019
- Sustainable construction project wins major European award 10 October 2019
- University research informs government report into future management of protected landscapes 26 September 2019