Our students are calling for a curriculum and HE experience that has sustainability at its heart; supporting their development of attributes and expertise that enables them to meet wellbeing needs and make a difference locally, nationally and globally (NUS 2018).
Plymouth’s vision is to grow our international reputation for being a centre of excellence in sustainability teaching and learning. We have an exciting team of staff, students, alumni and community partners helping to continue this pioneering work. Called the Centre for Sustainable Futures (CSF), this community of practice is led by Dr Paul Warwick and extends across all faculties of the University.
If you have a spark of interest in being part of CSF and helping to take this great educational work forwards through your teaching, studying or volunteering then we would love to work with you.
- Recycling on campus (CANCELLED) 17 September 2019
- Tamar Valley Food Hubs 20 September 2019 15:30 - 15:45
- Tamar Valley Food Hubs 27 September 2019 15:30 - 15:45
- Life Cycle Assessment for SMEs 1 October 2019 09:00 - 12:00
- Tamar Valley Food Hubs 4 October 2019 15:30 - 15:45
- Scientists join climate task force to deliver Devon’s carbon plan 28 August 2019
- University of Plymouth coastal engineer heads up prestigious journal special issue on heritage structures 22 August 2019
- Soil erosion image to feature in national showcase of science photography 14 August 2019
- University works with city partners to enhance parks and green spaces 12 August 2019
- Study identifies way to enhance the sustainability of manufactured soils 2 August 2019